Welcome to ellen_challenge the icon challenge community featuring actress Ellen Page.
ellen_challenge is not only a stillness community but also a lims community. I couldn't decide which I wanted more, a lims or a stillness, and thought it was silly to register 2 different communities so I've combined both.
+ You DON'T have to participate in lims in order to participate in weekly challenges. Lims and weekly challenges are totally seperate.
+ You must be a MEMBER to enter the challenges.
+ All icons must be your original work and made specifically for the challenge. NO PRIOR WORK CAN BE SUBMITTED!
+ Icons must not be posted elsewhere until the final results of the challenge have been posted.
+ Icons must fit the livejournal standard. max 40kb, max 100x100px and in either .png, .gif or .jpg format
+ Sorry, no animated icons.This is a stillness challenge.
+ Please read the challenge rules as rules will vary from challenge to challenge but the above rules are standard.
+ You don't have to be a member to vote.
- DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF OR ASK OTHERS TO VOTE FOR YOU.
+ Voting categories may vary week to week depending on the number of entries so please read each challenge's voting rules carefully.
Saturday: Voting + New Challenge
Wednesday: Results + Challenge reminder.
1. You must join the community in order to sign up.
2. Once you've joined go to the sign-up post.
3. You have 6 days (Saturday - Thursday) to get your entries in. Gives you the weekend and the freedom to have a life outside of lims but still hopefully get your entries in. :)
4. If you haven't submitted an icon by the deadline 1 of 2 things will happen. If you still have a skip left it will automatically be used. If you don't have a skip left you will be eliminated.
5. All participants automatically recieve 1 skip. Want to earn another skip? Visit this post.
6. All effects are allowed except blending.
7. All icon must fit the livejournal standard. 40kb, 100x100px and in either .png, .gif or .jpg format.
8. You must use all images provided unless I've stated otherwise.
1. Each challenge voting will result in an elimination, a people's choice and a mod's choice.
2. Please don't give personal reasons. Example: I don't like the font. etc. You MUST give a technical reason such as the colouring doesn't suit the image. It's too dark. It's oversharpened etc.
Wednesday: Voting ends + New challenge
Monday: Voting starts